As a parent of a RAD (Reactive Attachment Disorder) child, it is no surprise to feel overwhelmed during the holiday season as you plan time with extended family. What do you tell your in-laws, grandparents, aunts and uncles, or siblings that may not give you the support you need?
In this episode, I share advice for making your holiday run much smoother by educating your extended family as well as helping your RAD child feel safe and secure. This will allow your child to be able to move throughout the busy day while confidently having fun with the family.
- Remembering what’s most important [2.07]
- Creating consistency [4.00]
- Keeping your RAD child close to you [7.30]
Connect with Tracey:
- Visit https://www.fullcirclefamilycounseling.com/getting-started/ for more information or to schedule a consultation
- LinkedIn: Tracey Turner-Keyser
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fullcirclefamilycounseling/
**The information and advice given in this podcast is for educational and informational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for seeing a licensed therapist. If you are involved in therapy or under medical care, please consult with your care provider before making any changes to your regime or engaging in any exercises mentioned.