Start Healing the Heart to Heart Connection, Today!
If you have private insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield and some branches of Tri-Care we will bill directly but client assumes all responsibilities for fair and just payment for services rendered.
You will receive your welcome packet and links to all intake forms after your initial consultation with Tracey. Call to schedule a free 15 minute consultation: 919-545-9833.
The following is a statement of our services and fees, which we require that you read. If you agree to the terms, then sign at the bottom. Prior to treatment you must be in agreement with all of the terms outlined herein. If you have any questions or hesitation we will arrange to meet with you in order to reach an agreement.
- We cannot guarantee any level of success in dealing with a particular client. Fees are therefore paid as consideration for the specialized therapeutic process and not for particular results for any client.
- Full payment is due at the time services are rendered, unless otherwise arranged.
- The only forms of payment which are accepted are cash and checks. (Please let us know if credit card charges are preferred.)
- Basic fee for 45 min initial session $130.00
- Some services (e.g. written reports, ceremony, camps, special groups, etc) may not be billed to insurances and will be the responsibility of the client.
- The assessment visit will last approximately 2 hours and cost $350 (Written reports are an additional $200)
- Follow-up therapy is an essential part of treatment and may be provided by Full Circle Family Therapy or another qualified therapist.
- Family Counseling – Our philosophy is that we treat families, not simply clients or children. It may be necessary to have individual and/or group sessions with caregivers, siblings, and extended family to ensure education and compliance of treatment plan and a team approach.
- Unless cancelled at least 24 hours in advance, you may be charged for missed appointments at the cost of a full 1 ½ hour therapy session.
- Most clients attend sessions once per week. Depending on the particular circumstances and need this schedule of visits may be altered.
Thank you for considering Full Circle Family Counseling as your mental health care provider. We are committed to providing professional, successful treatment.
The treatment program at Full Circle Family Counseling may involve two therapists during intensive therapy. This includes active involvement from parents, legal guardians and/or primary care givers (hereinafter referred to collectively as parents) as well as their child for healthy attachment and bonding to occur. Families will work hard both in and out of therapy sessions.
Parents will receive training in specialized parenting techniques derived by Foster Cline, Nancy Thomas and Deborah Hage to help design, enhance and facilitate healthy attachment between parent and child. Therapists at Full Circle Family Counseling work together with parents and children to specify goals, foci and methods of treatment. The risks and benefits of treatment, approximate time commitment involved, costs and other aspects of your particular situation are discussed in detail prior to beginning treatment. Progress is monitored and evaluated periodically and, if necessary, redesigned to meet treatment goals.
As with any powerful intervention, there are both benefits and risks involved with therapy. Risks might include you or your child experiencing uncomfortable levels of feelings of shame, sadness, guilt, anxiety, anger and/or frustration, or having difficulties with other people. Families will have to work on relationships and make long-term efforts. Sometimes change will be easy and swift, but most often it will be slow and deliberate. Some changes may lead to what seems to be worsening circumstances or even losses (for example, therapy will not necessarily keep a marriage or family together.).
I do not take clients whom I feel I cannot help using the techniques I have available. I will enter our relationship with optimism and eagerness to work with you and your child. I have a special interest in helping children and families with attachment issues build strong and healthy relationship.
Full Circle Family Counseling LLC
495 Turn Key Way
Pittsboro, NC 27312
Click for Directions
This email address is directed to an encrypted server, however your initial email to me will not be encrypted at its source. Please refrain from sharing sensitive personal or health-related information via email until we have an encrypted communications in both directions upon intake.
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 3:00 pm
Requests for early morning or late evening appointments will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Emergency Coverage Plan
All clients are instructed to contact Full Circle Family Counseling in time of crisis at 919-444-1471. If the therapist is unavailable, leave a message and someone will call back within 24 hours.
*** In case of Emergency call 911 or visit your local emergency room/physician***